CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

You Gotta Love Wal-Mart

Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a thing or two and as I was walking in a guy ran out with a camera in one hand and a lady's purse in the other hand and the Wal-Mart security team close behind. They tackled this guy in the parking lot, and when they let him up he started swinging and connecting a few punches, then the police arrived and ordered him to lie down on the ground, but he wouldn't (Dumb Ass!). So the cop pulled out, what I thought was a pistol but turned out to be a taser pistol, and lit that guy up like the 4th of July!! His arms were flung out to his side and his eyes got real wide and he pissed his pants. What a show!! The only regret was that I didn't have a video camera.

That made my day.