CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I know, I know...

It's been a real long time since I've posted and I know you all are probably wondering what the hell has been going on.


Well...I'll try and catch everybody up since I posted last August. I restrained myself from posting anything about the Cowboys, and they ended up winning the NFC East and their first play off game since 1996. They sucked against the Vikings, but then I guess the first round bye does help.


In October, the Frau became an American citizen so now she can't be deported! WOO HOO!! We drove into Dallas he night before and got up real early to get to her appointment which took all of 20 minutes. Then they told her to come back at 2:00pm to swear in. So while we waited we drove down to Arlington and check out the new Cowboys Stadium.



0 comments: